Saturday, September 19, 2009

I forgot to say that i longed so much for my mom tonight. I longed to share myself with her. To tell her how much my wrist and hand hurts. To ask her if she liked the way my jeans looked. Just to tell her about my day.
As i was walking up the block to my building, i thought that my feet were finally starting to hurt from standing around and walking so much tonight and i wanted to tell my mom so that she could give me sympathy.
I felt so alone tonight. Nobody will care about anything i say more than my mom would have and did. She always listened to me no matter how boring or annoying or trivial. Well, i did have to yell at her to pay attention because she was always distracted and thinking of something else and i got angry about that quite often. :) But in the end she still stayed and listened to me. And she cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment