Saturday, November 7, 2009

A-C-H-E-F-O-R

62 Across. Miss terribly. 7 letters

I was just checking out the website feedthepig.org and it has some really good tips and interactive activities to teach about saving money. I need this.
There's a category called "Caring for Aging Parent." I saw it and said aloud to myself, "i wish i was caring for an aging parent."

I slept all day today. Literally. Slept all day. Woke up at around 7:50am. Went to the bathroom like 20 times. Watched some videos online, watched "Muppets in Space." Fell asleep again at 11am. Got up at around 2:40pm and ate some oatmeal and cereal with milk and raspberries. Watched "Muppets in Space" again, since i fell asleep the first time, watched some "Dynasty, " went back to sleep, on and off. I remember it being almost 4, maybe that's when i went to sleep. Woke up at almost 7pm, ate some blue corn nachos with mild salsa. Some strawberries. Glass of soymilk. Tea. Watched "Greenfingers" on Netflix. Really good movie with Clive Owen and Helen Mirren. Based on a true story about British prisoners who became award-winning gardeners. I cried a bit, so that was good.
Trying to go to sleep soon so i can wake up at around 6 or so and do the 100 lbs. of laundry that needs to get washed.
Clean the birdcages. Go to dinner at 5:30 with peeps from work.

I'm wondering why it's so bad for me to become my mother. What if by becoming her i'll be a more awesome person than i could ever be otherwise? I'd like to do gardening. She loved plants and flowers and always talked soothingly to them, while i told them they were ugly, because i thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment