Monday, October 5, 2009

now i have to write?

I feel like i fell out of the hot air balloon of blogging. Well, like i tumbled out of the basket but hung on to the side and now i'm scrambling back in. I'm terrified of heights! But i'm picturing the Muppets in The Great Muppet Caper so that makes me feel safer.

MUST GO TO SLEEP AT A DECENT HOUR. But first, here.
I can't believe i lost my notebook that i took to the first writing workshop last week. I really hope i didn't leave it lying around just anywhere. Oh well.

I had a full week. If only i could remember it (which proves why i need to write in here at least every other day).
I loved meeting Corey's mom Wanda and sister Billie Jo on Sunday. LOVED.
I discovered that i really am good at the whole doctor (or vet) appointment thing, having accompanied Jes to the vet with Clem. I might say i'm suited for it. Though tonight i couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of a new show called "Trauma" on NBC. I do NOT want to see another ER please. The place, not the show.

I haven't been really, REALLY sad in about 3 days.
I watched Dancing with the Stars with tia Beatriz and it was a chill, sweet evening. She doesn't criticize me as much as my other tia. I guess she's just as needy, though. As much as my mom, too. They could be millionaires if there was some way to bottle the guilt trip and sell it.

Arturo gave me one of his Guayaki energy shots and i'm really excited to try it out tomorrow! So maybe i should stay up until 3am again today? Nah.

And now i shall do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment